Biolink Shell aid
Liquid calcium and mineral supplement.
Shell Aid has been formulated to improve the egg shell quality, thickness and strength. It is particularly helpful in improving:
- Shell fractures and hairline cracks
- Thin shell eggs
- Uneven and rough textured shells
A liquid mixture of essential minerals and vitamins designed for poultry; including Calcium Lactate and Vitamins D3 & E.
Instructions for use
- Shake the bottle well before use then add the Shell Aid to your birds’ drinking water. Add 5ml of Shell Aid to every 1 litre of clean drinking water.
- Shell Aid is most effective during the latter part of the day, during the second part of the photoperiod, but you can add Shell Aid every time you refill your drinkers as a matter of course.
- Treatment should continue for at least 7 days and can be reintroduced at a later date as and when required.
100ml and 500ml dispenser bottles